Top 5 Things to Do in Asheboro
Heading south for the winter usually means enjoying the warm weather. Asheboro has a plethora of activities and attractions that make it a hotspot for families. Here are a handful of things to do in Asheboro recommended by us here at Wayne Thomas Chevrolet Cadillac.
- North Carolina Zoo. – Get closer to nature by walking through the wooded area filled with animal exhibits. Featuring animals from all over the world, and a few hands-on exhibits, the North Carolina Zoo offers an experience unlike any other.
- Richland Creek Canopy Tours. – Those wanting to take in a different view will find the Richland Creek Canopy Tours right up their alley. Scenic views and multiple different lines ensure that everyone has a good time.
- Sunny Slopes Farm. – Sunny Slopes Farm is home to a number of wonderful animals that are great with people. Kids will love the hands-on experience.
- Miniature Golf. – A relaxing day on the golf course doesn’t mean a lot of walking. Asheboro Mini Golf offers a fun, family-friendly time at an affordable price.
- Four Saints Brewing Company. – When the day is coming to the end and you’re tired from all of your outdoor adventures, stop by the Four Saints Brewing Company for a good time. Friendly staff and a warm, welcoming atmosphere are just two reasons locals love the Four Saints Brewing Company.
Let us know what awesome things you did in Asheboro this summer!